Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

On-Line plumbing supplies

Options
Mike C._4
Mike C._4 Member Posts: 56
I used www.houseneeds.com for some of my solar supplies like the ones you need. I have never seen a check valve that has a "manual" mode for back flow in a solar system.I believe the flo-checks used in boiler systmes have that capability but I think they are only available in steel-not brass. You may want to just put in a drain valve for that purpose. That's what I did.

Comments

• rene_3
    rene_3 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Is there an on-line plumbing supply house out there? I'm looking to purchase a sweat type 3/4" in line thermometer Dry-well to monitor the hot water in my solar closed loop hot water system. It's the type that the well sweats into a 3/4" Tee and the thermometer slides into the well. I'm also looking for a 3/4" sweat type spring loaded check valve which would have a manual override which would allow me to open it if I needed to drain my entire loop. The spring loaded check would stop any thermal syphoning action. Thanks for any help.
  • Brad White_203
    Brad White_203 Member Posts: 506
    Options
    Everything

is available on-line...even love, if you can call it that.

I am not going to recommend any particular site, but yes, you can find just about anything on line.
This discussion has been closed.