Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thank you from Slant/Fin

Options
To All:

I just want to say thank you to everyone who attended our High Efficiency Expo yesterday. Your show of support is truly appreciated. We hope you found the visit educational and fun. All of the seminars were well attended and you all packed the house for Dan's segment!! As usual, he left us all with a number of thoughts to ponder.

From all of us at Slant/Fin, Thank you so much. We look fowrard to seeing you again next year.

PS: Steamhead, it was great to finally meet you! It is always great to put a face with a name!!

Best Regards,
Bob Flanagan
V.P. Sales
Slant/Fin Corp.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Joe Mattiello
    Joe Mattiello Member Posts: 707
    Options

Thank you, Slant/fin for allowing Taco to show some of our products while supporting you at your annual Expo; George Taber and I had a great time. The burgers and Hotdogs were good too. In my opinion having the Expo, at the factory was a great opportunity for the Slant/fin family to bring everyone into their home, giving their customer, and friends a flavor of what Slant/fin is all about. Priceless!! John Hazen White senior practiced the same methodology during the holiday season, and I could never understand why anyone would spend so much money literally moving machinery around to accommodate guests. Then I seen the bigger picture; he was so proud of his factory, and the people that worked here, he wanted to show everyone what Taco was all about. What an inspirational man he was. Of course Dan Holohan was on top of his game as usual, eloquently talking about high efficiency boilers. Me I was humbled and flattered to hear the positive feedback from some of the wallies that regularly visit the Wall; I truly appreciate it. I Look forward to seeing everyone at next year’s annual grand event.
    Joe Mattiello
    N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
    Taco Comfort Solutions
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,529
    Options
    You folks

always put on a first-class show. Thanks for letting me be a small part of it. It was great to see so many friends all in one place, and the weather was just perfect. Thanks!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Thanks to Slant/Fin!

For a great day!Finally got meet Joe from Taco!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Options
    It was great to meet you too, Bob

and Adam, Mel and all the rest. I hope to see you all again soon.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,970
    Options
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU!!! The boys at Triple Crown are always honored to attend a Slant Fin seminar or trade show. It is always a real good time and very down home feel. It was great to see My Old Bud, Steamhead, The Heating "Godfather" Mr Holohan, and finally meet Joe Matiello. The guys really enjoyed themselves. It is always a pleasure to support NOT ONLY am AMERICAN Company, but a Long Island One as well Mad Dog

This discussion has been closed.