Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Slant/Fin High Efficiency Expo

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,926
Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=299&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Bob Flanagan_3
    Bob Flanagan_3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Slant/Fin High Efficiency Expo

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Slant/Fin High Efficiency Expo is tomorrow at Slant/Fins' Corporate Headquarters in Greenvale Long Island. It will be open from 2pm - 7pm. All of our High Efficiency Products will be on display. Also featured will be a seminar by Beckett Corp. and Honeywell. Our featured speaker is the one and only host of this very site, Mr. Dan Holohan.

For those of you who are local, please feel free to stop by for a visit, some great barbeque and a cold beer or drink. It should be a very nice day and we are looking forward to seeing you.

For directions, you can go to our website, www.slantfin.com.

I look forward to seeing you,
    Bob Flanagan
    V.P. Sales
    Slant/Fin Corp. ps: in response to an earlier post, I may be biased, but my personal Mod/Con favorite is the Bobcat!!
    Bob Flanagan

Vice President

Slant/Fin Corp.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Always a great time to see friends.

Thanks for having me, Bob!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Looking forward

to it! Many of our out of town friends who will be at the BNL conference Wed are coming early just to go. Bob,is Carlin presenting as well?I saw an updated flyer to that effect

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Hoping to make it

That is , if we don't get slammed with a monster install :(

Hope to see you all there .
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Jim Erhardt_3
    Jim Erhardt_3 Member Posts: 80
    Options
    Good show!

Bob, good luck with the show! I think having it on S/F's grounds is a great idea and the training room should come in handy.

To anyone in the area, this is a nice event to attend - and of course, Dan's presentations are always a blast!
  • Bob Flanagan_3
    Bob Flanagan_3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Yes, Carlin

Will be here with their products.

Hope to see you here.

Bob
    Bob Flanagan

Vice President

Slant/Fin Corp.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Options
This discussion has been closed.