Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Fundraiser

Options
is the only day for me. I'm already committed for the 4th and 12th. Willing to donate either way. If I can't make it someone would just have to eat and drink my share. I feel like I can count on you guys for that. ;)

Comments

• Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    OK

I'm trying to get an idea of how many are would attend a Fundraiser for our friend Alan Mercurio. I believe the location will be Stratford, CT. Nothing fancy, but lots of room. Included will be food, beer and soda. And live music by The Way-Back Machine. Suggested Donation of $50.00

The dates I'm looking at are October 4th, 11th or 12th. I figure from 1PM to 6PM. Please let me know ASAP if you can make it and what day you prefer.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

If you need to email me, please use fredricksf1 at yahoo dot com
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options

I'm in for $50! I don't know if i can actually attend. Columbus day weekend is historically around that one day of the year known and loved by Techs far and wide.The day the heat goes on! More plugged heat only boilers than you shake a stick at! And it will be worse this year,those that might have left them on all summer didn't at $4.50/gallon!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options

Bump
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Options
    definite date

and place?
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Sorry

Just tough this time of year. I didn't get a lot of response, maybe 5 or 6 people total. Any other ideas out there?
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Options
    thanks Paul

Just everyone keep him in their prayers. He still has a long road ahead. Ruthe
  • Will do!

:)
This discussion has been closed.