Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

here's one....

Options
my 10th great grandfather, Peregrine White, ah, <i>knew</i> Bridget Bishop, said she was hot...

;)

Comments

• Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

I went to a customer's home here in SLC and saw a FBI wanted poster on the wall of the stairway to the basement. It was bought 10 years ago at an antique shop in Paris and given to my customers when they lived in NJ. (these posters are all the rave in the trendy antique shops there I am told) Turns out, it is my step-grandpa, who married my grandma after she divorced my real grandpa. My uncles have never met him and have no clues to his whereabouts or grave, except a jail record from the early 50's I found a year back. If you look under his aliases, you will see "Lind" which is my father's (and my) middle name, and "White" which is my grandma's maiden name that became my dad's then my last name. OOOOH, freaky...

Any similar stories out there?

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    I had a dream-

That I ate a 25 pound marshmallow and when I woke up, my pillow was gone...
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    Options
    Things you learn about your family

My brother is into the geneology thing and found out that on of my great great grandfathers had a tea house ;-) if you know what i mean LOL With A few ladies involved back in the late 1800's

David
  • Timco
    Options

My wife has a Mayflower ancestor, Bridget Bishop, who was burned at the stake...probably because she was good at math and thought a witch...

Tim
  • Tim_41
    Tim_41 Member Posts: 153
    Options
    wow

My cousins mother (the other side of the family) had a ancestor who got out of town because she was to be tried at Salem. She apparently never went back there.
  • Timco
    Options

Some say she was even hotter after the trial......

Tim
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    YEAH, well, My MOM...

SMOKED Salems, so there!

Actually, my grandfather was a bootlegger. Maybe THAT is where is get my fascination with hydronics...or whiskey:-)

ME
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Brad

If he knew her in the Biblical sense maybe she's your 10th Great-Grandmother!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • steveex
    steveex Member Posts: 95
    Options

My 3rd cousin had 2 daughters, one married aristole onassis the other married stavros niarchos. And i have to install boilers for a livin.
This discussion has been closed.