Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hello and Thank you from your friend in the industry - Alan R. M

Options
Robert O'Brien
Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
You back posting.See you in an hour!

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=313&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Hello friends, I wish to start by saying thank you your thoughts, prayers and financial support. Most of all I thank you for your sincere friendships.

My faith in the lord, my daughter and all of your support has no doubt been what has been keeping me strong. I had a little it of a set back Friday but have recovered from that quickly. I’m optimistic that I should be heading home this Tuesday August, 26th I’ll continue the antibiotics for three to four weeks and then return for surgery so please keep them thoughts and prayers coming. After the surgery I’ll be spending another week in the hospital and then some time at home to recover.

Ok please forgive me for keeping this short but typing is currently a challenge as it’s hard for me to stay in one position very long. Thank you again, I love you all and may God bless you all.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Leo_15
    Leo_15 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    It's Great

Alan,
    It's great to see a post from you. Get Well real quick.

Leo
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Options
    Alan,

thank you for the updates! You should be saving your strength, though!!!!!!

We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers, hoping and praying for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for all you have done for us!!!

God Bless,

Starch
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    Alan

We love you.
    Retired and loving it.
  • R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Get Well Soon

Here's to a speedy recovery! It's great to hear from you.

Ron
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Options
    HE'S BACK!

Wonderful to see this. Knew you sounded better this morning on the phone. Keep heading in the right direction and I will see you tomorrow afternoon. Ruthe
  • Charlie Masone
    Charlie Masone Member Posts: 66
    Options

Hi Alan

I just got back from vacation to all of these messages,Yikes!

Glad to hear that there is some progress on what is ailing you.

Charlie
  • MPF
    MPF Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Good to \"see\" you!

If I recall correctly you and I are fairly close in locale, if there's any HVAC work hanging that you need taken care of call me and I'll be glad to pitch in. (860)643-8787

Mark
  • Paul Fredricks_8
    Paul Fredricks_8 Member Posts: 35
    Options
    Great

Great to hear..ah, see you type. Remember, do what the doctors tell you! In the very near future this will be just an old blip on the radar screen. Until then take it easy and remember, if you need anything, ask! We'll beat a path to your door.
  • PeterGriffin
    PeterGriffin Member Posts: 79
    Options

Keep your spirits up Alan!!
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Alan

Family and friends are the most important things in life. You are our friend and a member of our family -- unbreakable bonds. Be well, my friend!
  • Tekkie
    Tekkie Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Get well

Alan,I have sense of the person you are even though I don't know you. Speedy recovery! I at one time 10 years ago had less than a 1% chance of living but here I am! Slow and steady; best wishes.
  • Cosmo_3
    Cosmo_3 Member Posts: 845
    Options

Get well soon!!
  • Rick_78
    Rick_78 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Dude

Glad to help...

Rick
This discussion has been closed.