Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Source of Energy

Options
Thank you Art!

Really need to speak, draw and animate. Will include a copy of this thread with my message and add,

I left out one fundamental force or manifestation: time

I left one unpaired: velocity

In their non-Euclidian reference, "ying and yang" are known by their formal names: "time and velocity".

A particle of time. Whooda thunk it?

I look in the mirror and what do I see?

My unit in time repeated punching me between the eyes saying, "Saw you a second ago but you didn't see me. See you next time. By the way? I know you'll be pretty close but can't you ever tell me right where you're going to be?"

Comments

• Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Mike T., Swampeast MO Member Posts: 6,928
    Options

I've said some very strange things here at the Wall. When we meet in person, I hope that few if any would describe me first as crackpot.

Does anyone know an "important" physicist? I would really like to meet one in a room with a blackboard.

I have seen the fundamental source of energy in the universe.

In my head, I modeled a proton assembly and an electron, made it "perfect" by Newtonian standards and compensated for the incongruity we observe. Instantly, it morphed into something else and I got a good look.

It was a helium atom--the first thing that appears stable in our universe. In it, I saw all of the fundamental forces and manifestations of nature, acting as pairs, the first order of which were:

Gravity - Magnetism

Heat - Electricity

Frequency - Light

Weight - Mass

Distance - Energy

The only difference between the model I saw and the one I see using the Standard is that two of its particles appeared to exist as two distinct forms in an alternating manner at an incongruity of distance.

When in my model I made both of those particles identical at the same time in one form the center blew apart, in the other form the model disappeared.

I'm positive I can adequately describe what I am seeing in a way that an engineer will understand and a mathemetician will find and ultimately quantify their incongruities.

• Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options
    The \"Flash\"

Two nights ago, with this model in my head, I kept waking thinking "it's in front of your face".

People, as objects, appear to exist not because we see their actual body--we "see" their reflection through non-Euclidian space. Mirrors capture reflections.

Distance - Energy

Will shut up now, but it's hard to contain...
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Keep going

Stretch that mind. Who knows where you'll end up.

I find this all very interesting, if not slightly over my head. In the middle of reading In Search Of Schrodingers Cat. It's like exercises for the mind.

No, I don't know any big time physicists.
  • Mitch_4
    Mitch_4 Member Posts: 955
    Options
    Sounds like

you produced a miniature "big bang" and may have created a microscopic universe (making you a god..congeratulations!!)

All joking aside, my 1st thought was a big bang, the explosive energy released expanded, and the loss of the other molecule as it was converted to an antimatter state, a 2 molecule version of the big bang!

Amazing..If I am right..way cool (mostly because I got it first try!!) the implications could be limitless...

Way to go Mike!!
  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options

Why do think I'm both excited and afraid?

The implications are limitless.

What do you get when you appear to burn water in just the right way?

Energy and invisible water. Invisible because it exists only in the Euclidian sense thus casting no reflection in the non-Euclidian for us to see.

The "Doh!" moment came when I realized that the very word electromagnetism caused us to look at them as a natural pair of strong, opposing waves instead of what they really are--conditions that exist only at the same logical end of two different lines that appear "wavy" by our standards.

• Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options

Didn't anyone ever think of the "big bang" as the ongoing sum of the little bangs constantly occurring around and in us? Sure makes it a lot simpler to understand...
  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options

To any who have met me,

If through our communication, you have ever thought, "if that sort of thing is possible, he's the kind of person who'd see it", I ask your help.

Should you know a "someone" in an appropriate field could you on your personal favor ask them to grant me audience? Travel no problem.

At worst, you'll hear "All that death around him in the last few years made him flip and he needs a 'vacation' . It happens sometimes to 'smart' people."

If my model is correct, I'm still going on vaction, but I'm not the type to go to Disneyland anyway...
  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options
    The Origin of Yin and Yang

"The Korean language of this period had vowel harmony to a greater extent than it does today. Vowels alternated in pairs according to their environment. Vowel harmony affected the morphology of the language, and Korean phonology described it in terms of yin and yang: If a root had yang ("deep") vowels, then most suffixes also had to have yang vowels; conversely, if the root had yin ("shallow") vowels, the suffixes needed to be yin as well."

Just looked it up and it was already in my model.

Two protons and two yangs make an H2 molecule. Two protons one yin and one yang make a helium atom.
  • Mitch_4
    Mitch_4 Member Posts: 955
    Options
    personnaly

The Big bang was due to the higher concentration in the core area..the continuing expansion of the universe is the mini big bangs as the surface area is not as small.

I do not know any prominant people in the sciences, but I am familiar with some lawyers who are as they work inthe only patent office in Canada and deal with brainy types all the time..I will see what I can do.
  • michael_34
    michael_34 Member Posts: 304
    Options
    looking for a physicist ah?

I work for one at Renovus Energy in Ithaca, NY.
    You speak with him. This would be fun for Art (Art Weaver)
    Send me an email and I will forward to him.
    Michael
  • Maine/Baltimore Doug_3
    Options
    My BIL is a

physicist at the University of Cambridge. Was one of the nominees for the Nobel Prize in Physics. Next time he is in the US I will introduce you.

>>>Does anyone know an "important" physicist? I would really like to meet one in a room with a blackboard.<<<
  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options
    You say \"Yin\" I say \"Ying\"

Unless the next thing I say is "Yang" and it sounds like "Yin".

Want another fundamental pair? The first simplest molecule that can exist without Ying and invisible while it remains Yang free. Water!

Fire - Water

Spooky...

• Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options

I say "important" because if someone in such position understands my model their mind will fill with many uses for little black holes and they'll be in the best place to develop only a deflector for Maxwell's demon--the black hole--which first appears in a Helium atom. H1 can pass through H20 momentarily creating the demon who fires a single shot -- well...it looks like a single shot...
  • Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options
    God and Demon

Look in time at replies.

The first said the exact right thing considering what I presented.

"If what you say is right you must imagine yourself as God"

Check the last in time

It's the deamon that creates the pair:

cliche - de ja voux

manifestations of

time --- distance

no matter how slowly you steadily say,

"yin yang yin yang yin yang yin yang yin yang"

it "sounds" like:

"YingYangYingYangYingYang"
  • Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291
    Options
    Take a deep breath Mike

Then sit down and write a letter containing your ideas to Lyle Roloefs at Princeton. He's the Provost of the university now and a really decent guy. He researched and worked in the field of particle physics all over the world for about 20 years and I think he would understand what you are talking about. If you would like I can get his address from my aunt. I would also be happy to forward your info for you with a little tag from me introducing you to him. He used to call me asking for advice on his chain saw back in the day.
This discussion has been closed.