Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiator ball valve

Bill_17 Member Posts: 68
Bob, You might want to consider a thermostatic radiator valve instead of a ball valve. There are several brands on the market.


  • Bob Gruber
    Bob Gruber Member Posts: 5
    Radiator ball valve

    Anyone know of a 3/4" copper by 3/4" mip radiator valve with union (for old cast iron hot water rads)in a full shut-off ball valve design? (NO pinholes)
This discussion has been closed.