Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My sons first concert

Options
Wayco Wayne_2
Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
that they could appreciate the inherent quality. No static at all. WW

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=255&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    So are friends backed out

of the Steely Dan concert and we could'nt get rid of the tickets in short time soooo.... We took my ten year old and his buddy.

Christopher did'nt want to go at first. After about three songs my wife took him and his buddy to buy tee shirts ( those of you ho know the lovely Betsy know that she is a proffesional shopper). When they came back they where smiling and clapping and, at one point, playing air guitar.

By the encore they were clapping and hooting for more.

Can't imagine a better show for them to see and understand Good Music.

Concert was Great for me. Not just my favorite band but to look over and see my son enjoying it.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Unknown
    Options
    Woohooo!!

I'm going to Steely Dan TONIGHT! Glad they enjoyed it. I took my oldest to see Eddie Van and another time Bob Weir just a couple months after Jerry died. "The Bob and Rob Show". By the end it might just as well have been a Dead show, only better. LOL...

Never could talk the younger one into going, then again, prices went way up so I kind of stopped going as regularly. Mama bought the SD tickets for my birthday. Best wife ever. ;)
  • Bob Bona_4
    Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
    Options
    cool

Scott, I know what you mean..little Bobby, 5, loves to hear Rush and is always trying to drum to it. He also has the intro to "Down under"/Men at Work and "Want you to want me"/Cheap Trick down pat. I haven't introduced him to SD yet, it is a "deeper, less bombastic" style of music..
    I have an old set of RotoToms with some toy cymbals he pulls a chair up to. Of course, if I look at him play too long he gets all bashful :)
This discussion has been closed.