Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Celtics are CHAMPS !

Options
I'd say that is what you call a decisive victory!

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    LA got spanked last night

BY a TEAM ... not one player ... not one big name .. a TEAM.

How great to have ANOTHER banner raised to the roof.

Funny, I did'nt see Jack or Will or Justin or any other stars at last nights game. I saw a team play.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Options
    And the Red Sox won too

great to be a NE fan
  • Bruce Marshall
    Bruce Marshall Member Posts: 37
    Options

Now if only those slackers down in Foxboro could have pulled it off last February, we would have the tri-fecta here in Boston.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was in the Garden last night

for the game. What an awesome experience. I have been a Celtics fan since way back in the 50's and I have never seen such a blowout in a championship game. It all came together last night.

Pierce, Garnett and Allen together finally have a winner, they deserve it as I find them all to be class individuals as sports figures go.

Copngratulations Boston!!!
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    I smell cigar

Boston has become the City of Champions. In this decade you would have to say New England has dominated the major sports scene. Nice job...
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Tim

Can't belive you where there last night ... what a night to be in the Garden !! Lucky You.

We keep trying to tell me son how lucky he is to see So Many Championship teams and how some states Never have a winning team and we have three. He won't get it untill he's older.

Lets - Go - Celtics

Lets - Go - Red Sox

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.