Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Toilet story

Options
I made an oil delivery to an old guy in Ellenville named Henry Brooks.He was in a hurry, because he had a Dentist appointment to get new false teeth, can find the old ones. About a week later he called us, and asked if we could get him a new toilet, so we did. When I took the new toilet over, he explained that I was going to install it for him. I explained that we don't do plumbing work!!So after I was done installing the new toilet, I carried the old one down two flights of stairs, set it down in the driveway. Thats when I realized Henry got a new toilet,and his OLD false teeth back,he told me I could keep the old toilet but he wanted his old teeth back

Comments

• Hvacman
    Hvacman Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Choppers

The false teeth must have been stuck in a toilet cavity...
    Fishing for lost items in the toilet really bites...
    I hope when you installed the toilet you didn't chip the porcelain...
  • Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Options
    When I did service work for Blau

I had at least three calls for choppers down the toilet. Usually it was someone who was drunk and lost them while hurling. We usually waited until the next morning on those as we did not need the hassle of trying to collect from an intoxicated customer.

Just about two years ago I went to install a new toilet at a graphics company.The toilet was well over twenty five years old and their maintenance man had to auger it weekly. When I installed the new toilet I found a credit card that acted like a damper when paper collected on it.
    Since it was the mens bathroom I cleaned it up and brought it in a plastic bag to their receptionist (card was still valid) she had a big grin on her face and said they were going to have some fun with this story.
  • Toddid Goldsmith's
    Toddid Goldsmith's Member Posts: 77
    Options
    What do they call that?

Oh yaa "Worshiping at the Porcelin Alter" that"s it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Riding...

the porcelain bus...

I worked at a nursing home for a while. I usually had at least 5 toilets to clear every Monday morning. You name it, I think I've found it in the toilet. I know granny's toilet has a problem because when you flush it it does that little, "I have a problem, BLOOP!" thing that I know so well. She insists it's ok and won't let me touch it. I didn't argue. ;)
  • Unknown
    Options
    When I was

an apprentice I had to auger a toilet that turned out plugged with a roll of cash in a rubber band,,, unfortunately the cops were there as it was right after a drug-bust.

Dave
This discussion has been closed.