Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Holohan roasted at NAOHSM!

Options
J.C.A._3
J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
Can't wait for the replay.

I hope you all did it right....although I can't think of anything but funny things to say about our host. (Alright..I'll give him and Pinball the hard time they gave me at Ruthies...Far too serious!)

Good for the field...and a gracious roastee. What more could you ask for? Chris

Comments

• Chap
    Chap Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Roasted & Toasted

Judy Garber wanted to honor Dan for all he's done for NAOHSM. So,...... She thought a Roast would be a fun way to get-er-done.

It was a blast!
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Yes,it was

particularly Mike Santoro.Great job,Mike.Very funny!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • John Barba
    John Barba Member Posts: 166
    Options
    Roasted, toasted

skewered and par-boiled! A great night for a deserving guy. Kudo's for Judy for putting it all together, and cheers to Dan for all he does!

And thanks to Yates -- now I know what to do the next time I get stopped for speeding...

JMB
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Any Video?

No one had a video camera running on this?

I've seen Mike in action....and would have loved to be there for the roast.

Stories from Hartford? Any good ones? Will GrandPah be giving lessons? One million stories in the naked heating field...and we want the dirt! JCA
  • mike@BORO
    mike@BORO Member Posts: 30
    Options
    roasted

thought that went quite well myself, it was videotaped chris, will be on hvactv dont know when it will be aired.had a blast......mike santoro
  • mike@BORO
    mike@BORO Member Posts: 30
    Options
    roasted

had the honor to m/c the roast which was a complete success if i have to say so myself ,yes chris ,absolutely video taped, to be aired on hvac tv when? I DONT KNOW but will get more info.[ "THE TOP 10 REASONS YOU MAY BE DAN HOLOHAN" was worth the price of admission alone. this was a suprise event dan hadnt a clue ,he was innocently finishing the "care to ride" awards when all hell broke loose.lots of fun.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    Surprised for sure.

I didn't have a clue and it was so nice of all of you. I'm still laughing. What a wonderful bunch of friends I have. I'm so blessed. And three of my four daughters showed up. Meg is in Spain right now, but as Erin noted, "Meg roasts our father every day."

Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    The look on Dans face

when the girls, and their men :) slipped out of hiding and surprised him was priceless.

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Chap
    Chap Member Posts: 42
    Options
    deep dished dirt, but...

what happens in Hartford stays in Hartford!

Fair warning: If Barba ever offers you a ride - don't go(G).
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Now you know how I felt....

When I heard my name announced for the CHIAOE... I almost fell backwards through one of the windows I was showing...

Wish I could have been as the roast.

Congrats to all who participated.

ME
  • David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    Options
    Hey mike!

Make copys and sell them off for a cherity event for Dan , I would be willing do buy one LOL!!!!
This discussion has been closed.