Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Fathers Day --photos of Dad , got any ?

Options
John Barba
John Barba Member Posts: 166
Gave this to my Dad many years ago for Father's Day. My Mom gave it back to me after he died. I miss him every day...even more so today.

Hug your parents!

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    How about everybody

celebrate Dad with photos of your Dad ....

Here's me and my Dad and one of my older brothers going skating.

This was Dads pipe smoking days. I think it lasted about ten years.

Happy Fathers Day Dad.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    My daughters gaduation last year

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    My Dad is the one with the string tie.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Happy Fathers Day to all Dads

The only photo I have is my dad with half of his sisters...but I think I'll show it anyway.

This was at my parents 45th anniversary party a couple years back.Happy Fathers day DAD!! Chris
  • Darrell
    Darrell Member Posts: 303
    Options

This is a picture of my Dad a couple of Fathers Days ago getting ready to give all the grandkids rides in his Citabria. He is 69 years old and still the most asked for rig electrican on the North Slope. For kicks he travels to Arizona and takes areobatic training in Russian Yak's. He raised three boys who are all productive citezins after marrying his highschool sweetheart. Both of them came from less than pleasant backgrounds and determined that their boys would never know...we only learned a few details this last year. We're looking forward to their 50th this next June. My Dad is my friend and I love to stop in at their hangar/house and sit for a cup with him.
  • Leo_11
    Leo_11 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    This is my Dad

This is my Dad with his hand under his chin, my mother is behind him, my uncle on the side.

Leo
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    NM....

Bump.
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

Here is my paw, Whitey. (Mark is his name, but he goes by Whitey) He rented from us for a few years but is no longer with us. (He moved to Washington State)

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
This discussion has been closed.