Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thank you from Slant/Fin

Options
Jim Erhardt_3
Jim Erhardt_3 Member Posts: 80
Congratulations to Mel and Adam, and to all of those at S/F who help make it happen. It's good to see recognition going to where it belongs!

Comments

• Bob Flanagan_3
    Bob Flanagan_3 Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Thank you from Slant/Fin

On behalf of everyone at Slant/Fin Corp. I wanted to write and say thank you for all of your support. Being honored at NAOHSM as the Manufacturer of the Year is truly an honor that we are all very proud of.

I have to say, seeing Mel Dubin, the founder of our company, at the podium accepting this award was a moment that I believe our industry should be proud of. Mel is a very humble man. This award means so much to this gentleman and the company that he started almost 50 years ago.

On his behalf, on belhalf of his son and successor Adam and the rest of us here at Slant/Fin, thank you very, very much.

It is truly our honor working with you all.

Sincerely,
    Bob Flanagan
    V.P. Sales
    Slant/Fin Corp.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Congratulations,

it's well deserved.I've seen many awards for local schools and sports programs and no one is as emotional as the NAOHSM award winners in all categories.You can tell how much it means to the winners and everyone present could tell how much it meant to Mr. Dubin.Congratulations to everyone at Slant/Fin

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
    Options
    Watching Mel that evening

was wonderful. He really touched my heart. What a great man he is.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Congratulations my friend. I know all of you at Slant/Fin work hard and after having the privilege of hearing Mr. Dubin speak it was apparent that he, his son and all of you were very deserving of this award.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Congratulations my friend. I know all of you at Slant/Fin work hard and after having the privilege of hearing Mr. Dubin speak it was apparent that he, his son and all of you were very deserving of this award.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

This discussion has been closed.