Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Solar & Radiant Contractor

Options
I am completely fluent in Viessmann and Solar ... but am unfortunately 400 miles from you.

Let me know if you have any luck. Calling Bob Marshall of Viessmann is a great idea. If he knows me, and he does, he should know another guy like me who is closer to you.

Good luck!

Comments

• Gordon_3
    Gordon_3 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Looking for Solar & Radiant Contractor Northern California

Seems like most of the professionals I'm reading here are on the East Coast. I am looking for a Contractor in my area to add thermal solar to my already in-place radiant heating system.
    I'm looking for someone in my area (San Francisco Bay Area) who has EXTENSIVE experience with the Viessmann Vitodens boiler, and a VERY STRONG knowledge of thermal solar. I would like to integrate solar DHW to my system. I am also seriously considering adding solar space heating as well.
    Looking for someone in the Santa Cruz CA / Monterey area, or the San Jose / South Bay Area.
    Any leads?

Thanks,
    Gordon
  • Josh M.
    Josh M. Member Posts: 360
    Options

Gordon, Check the Viessmann website. I met quite a few qualified guys from the San Fran area when I was there for solar training.

Of course if there is anyone from this site in your area I would check them out first!!
  • Gordon_3
    Gordon_3 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Solar - Radiant - Conttactor

When I did a search for a Contractor through this site (within 100 miles of my location) it came up with no results.

Is there a similar Contractor referral through the Viessmann site? I could not find anything.
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Call W Coast Rep

Try calling Bob Marshall, the Viessmann west coast rep (in Reno) at (775) 849-0725. He'll know a qualified contractor in your area.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,540
    Options
    How I wish

contractors would hear the opportunity that's knocking all the time on this site and get a Find a Pro ad. The first three months are free.

Retired and loving it.
  • mikonbig2018528
    mikonbig2018528 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Viessmann Solar

We are 250 miles North of you......
    Viessmann Trained and solar thermal experienced.
This discussion has been closed.