Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Antique Fancy Radiators Needed for Renovation

Options
JB_8
JB_8 Member Posts: 85
http://www.burnham.com/classic_radiators.htm

Comments

• jay in NY
    jay in NY Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Fancy Cast Iron Radiators Needed

I am in need of 2 to 3 antique fancy radiators for a renovation. They must be for hot water, or able to be converted from steam. Looking for 7-8 section 38 inch high, 3 column unit, and a two column unit about the same number of sections. The more unusual the better. I prefer picking them up in the metro NY area including Westchester to Dutchess Counties. I have several I am not using in both fancy and plain, steam and hot water if you need one or want to trade. 914-261-8504 Thanks.
  • kpc_20
    kpc_20 Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I have...

a couple of bigger ones. 38 high. 13 & 16 section...all set for Hot Water. They are ornate.
    I'm in New Hampshire.
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    Try Shafter brothers in Toronto, a bit interesting to deal with

but they do have alot of product. Just a thought. Tim
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,988
    Options
    Unless, you happen upon them at an antique junkyard.............

Stop wasting your time and take a trip to A-1 radiator in Mass. Bring allota cash or a credit card and take your pick of pre-tested, already sandblasted, and different colors and BE DONE with it!. Take it from someone who outfitted his own house with them...it is a long haul. MAD dOG

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • jay in NY
    jay in NY Member Posts: 18
    Options

You are not kidding about a lot of cash, thanks anyway. I prefer to find them locally and have Allaboutradiators.com do them for me. Lawrence does a great job with his att. to detail.

This discussion has been closed.