Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thoughts on Jeff Beck

Options
Tom Hopkins
Tom Hopkins Member Posts: 554
I am Olivier Bunani, Nationality Belgique of Sierra Leonne origin. I am 30 years old, a student. I lost my father years back when i was still quite young and this thwarted my education and forced me to seek refuge here in Belgium where i have managed to acquire citizenship status through the help of UNHCR and my mother's Belgique nationality status. My mother is quite an old woman who has been down with terminal cancer that has gotten her bed-ridden in the hospital for over five years now and so she can not handle this and that is why i contacted you to see if you could assist me in this and to come overthere to continue my degree programms in your country.
I have been in Cote d'Ivoire since the past six months when my mother wrote me back in Belgium to tell me that my father's lawyer has finally released some of the documents which showed that my late father deposited some money in a bank shortly before he died.She told me to come down to Africa immediately to handle it and withdraw it before the next General Elections in this country,Ivory Coast that is usually hazardous .Unfortunately i came down here and though i have confirmed all that she told me about the deposit,but i just can't handle it all alone.It is my desire now to write you from my heart hoping that you will not betray us and divulge this info to any third party without my prior notification . My father diverted some huge some of money when he was alive and according to my mother, was afraid that in case he dies someday,his political opponents could kill me and take possesion of his vast estates from me,since i am the only surviving son of his immediate family.
That is why he had to sell off the vast estates and deposited the money he realised from the sales in SIB-GROUPE CREDIT AGRICOLE pending when i will become of age and knowledgeable enough to handle it,as the deposit was made in my name ,as the next of kin.I did not know all these things untill now because my mother kept it away from me and there i was back in Belgium living like a pauper in a foreign land when God has already blessed me from my mother's womb ,with such a huge inheritance from my late father.
As this is the only sustainable legacy or inheritance i can say i have from my late father and it is our last hope to face tomorrow after his death in a war that had nothing to do with my family, i pray that you can see through my present peculiar predicament and come to my rescue.My desire which i have promised my mum is that i will invest the money wisely and continue my Masters Degree Programms in International Relations in your country while you oversee the investments untill i am out of the university.
The amount is about US$ 7,000.00 million dollars equivalent of our local currency.The name of the bank is SIB-GROUPE CREDIT AGRICOLE. Now we are seeking for a trusted person who will help to procure all the requisite enabling documents like an affidavit of Oath which they said must be notarised at the Public Notary's Office of the Supreme Court here before it becomes a valid financial instrument that can officially prove my relationship with the depositor before the bank can release the money into any account i present to the bank. We could transfer the money into your account for onward investment while i continue my university education in your country and under your esteemed guardianship.
We have decieded to give you 20% of the total sum for your roles in seccuring university admission for me in your country and for any possible expensess you may have to incure in the course of this transaction.So let me know if you can come down here immediately for us to handle it together so that we can proceed immediately to form a business partnership and invest the money in your country,as time is hardly on our side and a stitch in time they say,saves nine.
All the information and documenst will be given to you when i hear from you and i am convinced of your moral stance and ability to handle it.I shall have attached my international passport and my mother's pics for you to see her condition and why we just can't handle this all alone.So please do give me a call.
Thanks & Que Dieu Te Benise.
Olivier Bunani
Thanks and God bless you.
REPLY TO olivier.bunani@centrum.cz
Olivier Bunani
+22508431118

Comments

This discussion has been closed.