Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Another Funny Friday

Options
Timco
Timco Member Posts: 3,040
A few days back, Barack Obama bowled a 36! He bowled soo bad, Ann Coulter offered to loan him one of her balls....

ok, ok, ok....

Tim
Just a guy running some pipes.

Comments

• Anyone remember this

TV commercial. I sure do,,, Wink Martindale, McLean Stevenson,,is that the Andrews sisters?, heck I even still have a Hudson!
    Click here for a gander!

Dave
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    My first car

was a 63 VW Beetle. I loved that car. I got 32 MPG and changed the engine out multiple times using the first "Complete Idiots Guide" I ever saw, called, "How to Keep Your Volkswagen Alive, A step by step Guide for the Complete Idiot." On the front cover is a cartoon of a guy looking under the front hood for the engine. Ha!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Toddid Goldsmith's
    Toddid Goldsmith's Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Rember this?

What was the name of the record "Wink Martindale" recorded? I remember going up Rt. 17 in N.Y.and seeing a Volkswagen go by with a sign on the back that said " you have just been passed by 36 horse power!!!!!
  • Tombig_2
    Tombig_2 Member Posts: 231
    Options
    Idiot Guide

Way to go Wayne!! I inherited my '70 beetle from my brother. My idiot book was my first technical bible. Kinda funny how "The Lost Art" book resembles it with it's spiral binding. My first three cars were bugs. I once cut up a convertible I bought for parts with a torch and put it out for the garbage. The collecter said he couldn't take it all in one day but if I put it out little by little.....

Ahhh...memories, Thanks WW

TG
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Was that

the song about the Nash Rambler passing the Cadillac? Beep, beep...Beep beep...His horn went beep, beep, beep.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_185
    Brad White_185 Member Posts: 265
    Options
    My favorite VW Ad

A very long funeral cort
  • Toddid Goldsmith's
    Toddid Goldsmith's Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Beep Beep

He may have recorded Beep Beep also, But the one I remember was "The Deck of Cards, about a soldier that didn"t have a Bible.Sonny Lewis had a Manx dune buggy, with a Super 90 Porsche enginein it. The first time I drove it he said when you take off, make sure you are pointed in te direction you want to go, he was right.
This discussion has been closed.