Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Baltimore

Options
the Orioles are actually winning at the moment, 4-0, over..... the Yankees.

Not sure whether this means the Orioles are lucky tonight so far, or the Yankees are doing really badly.

Hey Paul- get in touch next time you come down. I was at Wetstock last weekend though ;-)

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=367&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    It's common knowledge

I was in Baltimore last weekend for my daughters cheerleading competition, when I spotted this sign. It appears there are intelligent people every where :-)
  • hvacfreak
    hvacfreak Member Posts: 439
    Options
    ok , it's settled

I'm an O's fan again. They just look like they want to play the game...not the " whatever " team we've had for the last 7 or so years ( or whenever Ripken sat down ). Win , lose , either way ...Baltimore deserves a team that goes out and " gives 'em hell ". Now , if we could just get some new ownership...one thing at a time I guess.
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Options
    Hey Frank

Yeah, I knew you were away or I would have tried to make contact. The cheerleading event is once a year. I do have family in and around Baltimore. If I get down there this summer I'll let you know.

Had a great meal at the James Joyce (?) restaurant across from the Hilton where we stayed. Have you eaten there before? Good food and good prices.
  • Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    Options
    There are several Hiltons

in Baltimore- which one were you at? Downtown?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Options

It's by the inner harbor, about 2 blocks behind the Hard Rock Cafe.
  • Maine Doug_72
    Maine Doug_72 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    We walk to

the Barnes and Noble in the same building as the Hard Rock.
This discussion has been closed.