Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Our friend Rick has lost his brother

Options
J.C.A._3
J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
God bless you,His family and your parents at this time. So sorry to hear of your loss.Chris

Comments

• Mark Hunt_6
    Mark Hunt_6 Member Posts: 147
    Options
    If you have a moment

please include Rick Ganey in your prayers.

His brother has passed away at the age of 54. Complications from a severe stroke.

TIA.

Mark H
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

Sure thing...

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Options
  • Tony_23
    Tony_23 Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Rick

You're in my prayers, man.

Thanks for letting us know, Mark.
  • Tom Kane
    Tom Kane Member Posts: 56
    Options
    your brother.......

I am very sorry for the loss of your brother, it hurts, I am sure you have many great memories that will keep him alive in your mind...,you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Rick

I am very sorry for your loss. My prayers will go out to you and your family to help ease this painful loss. 54 is much too young to leave us.

I am here for you my friend.

Darin

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Tough year, Rick.

Sorry for your loss.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    Here today, gone tomorrow

Never knew what hit him. Stroke on Monday-died Wednesday. Leaves a wife, 17 year old son and too many friends to count.

It's strange for me, I have been very fortunate and haven't had to deal with the sudden a tragic loss of a family member. Not sure how to take all this in. It's my parents I worry about. the last thing my father choked out to me today was "you are not supposed to bury your child, they are supposed to bury you". Having five kids, I can't begin to imagine their loss. It's my Mom & Dad that really have the tough road.

The memories are tearing them up, think about the first time you held your child, now think about saying goodbye. My God, can you imagine?

Cherish the moments you have with your friends and family, you never know. Thank you for your kind words, I will tell my parents of the love and support here...

Rick
  • Brad White_187
    Brad White_187 Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Rick,

That is unbelievable, I am so sorry.

Our best to you, Jenne, your parents especially and your siblings. Unfathomable. Way too young.
  • Marty_7
    Marty_7 Member Posts: 30
    Options

Rick,

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Don
  • hvacfreak
    hvacfreak Member Posts: 439
    Options
    I'm sorry...

for your loss. -Mike

• That's a tough one Rick. I lost a brother in a similar manner a few years ago.

You're right - please support your Mom & Dad - they really need you now.

We'll be praying for all of your family.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    My sincere condolences...

What a shame...

ME
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Options
    added

to our ever growing list with sympathies and prayers.
  • bill_97
    bill_97 Member Posts: 172
    Options
    I am so sorry

to hear about your brother , Rick . My thought and prayers are with you and your family .
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Rick, my prayers go out to you and your family, especially Mom and Dad. Stay strong my friend.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Prayers

from our family to yours Rick.

Jack and Linda
  • Pinball
    Pinball Member Posts: 249
    Options
    God must have needed another angel

Rick,There is nothing I can say or do to ease the pain that your family is going through right now. Comming from experince, (Burying my child last week) I can tell you to just be there and listen to what ever your parents want to say. Let them cry when they want, And as much as they want. As they reminice about the good times, gradually the tears will turn to smiles. While nothing will make them ever forget, the passage of time will help ease the pain. I believe there is No reasoning to a tradgedy of this kind other than it is God's will and he must have needed another angel in heaven.
    I also know that while the pain and hurt right now seems almost to intense to deal with.God also never gives us more than he knows we can handle.
    Be assured that you, your sister in law, your nephew, and parents will be in my thoughts and prayers while you cope with this loss. Hang in there.

Al
  • TGO_54
    TGO_54 Member Posts: 327
    Options
  • Paul Rohrs_7
    Paul Rohrs_7 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Sincere

Regrets for your loss.

Paul
This discussion has been closed.