Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wetstock photos (s milne)

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
I like Boulder and I like good beer. Walnut brewery makes a good product.

The wife likes to shop and I get rewarded with some cold beer for walking around with her and saying things like " No I don't think it makes you look fat." and " are we almost done yet ? ".

Nice to meet Anne.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    Options
    I had a wonderfull time

and I'm glad we got back from dinner in time to say good night to Dan. I did say good night Dan :)

As I told my wife after she picked me up at the airport “It’s such an amazing group of people ". The fact that I have SO many friends (and you are all my friends) all over the country just amazes me. Dave,Paul,Steve,Mark,Darin,Chuck,Dan,ME,HR,Brad,Mike,All the Pompettis .. and it goes on and on. You are the salt of the earth.

AND ... I got to learn more...

I forgot to take pictures at the Bah, but sometimes that’s a good thing. I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence (Chuck). Some of us took the train downtown and had a fun dinner.

Thanks to all.

ME, congratulations. As I said in the other post, you’re not leaving the industry.. just leading us all in a new direction.

OH, and I got to meet Der Heatmiester !! Good to meet you
    Richard.

Also got to meet the lovely Mrs. Cook. Lucky man Darin.

Can we do this next weekend Dan ?

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • which side

Scott,

It does always amaze me, the friends we have. What a great weekend.

I'm having a senior momentyou have to help me wit, what side of the newpaper stand is the mens room and which was the ladies :-)

wheels
  • Paul Rohrs_4
    Paul Rohrs_4 Member Posts: 466
    Options
    Extended family

You guys are like brothers to me, regardless of Scott's malodorous emanations.

Regards,

PR
  • Metro Man
    Metro Man Member Posts: 220
    Options
    too much fun

Had a great time with all.... thanks Dan for effort although don't know if I can wait till 2010 for the next one. The gals did a great job for the cancer society and am sure moinies collected will be greatly appreciated.

Steve- sorry I bailed next morning on golf.. think it was the last 5 beers @ the bar that did me in. Hope you where able to go. Turned out to be a beautiful day.

Next time I'm back east I'll bring the sticks.

Metro Man
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Paul

It was Wheels I swear...

Apprantly the mens and ladies room are uni-sex ....

lololol

Scott "no more draft beer for me please" Milne

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • golf tournament

Metro,

Thanks for setting me up at Buffalo! It was great and I actually joined a twosome that went off immediately after waking you up. Great weather, great golf. I thought I wasplaying really bad until I added up my score... and relized the two guys I was playing with were both under par :-)

If you do come east you better bring your sticks, I owe you!

steve
    aka wheels
  • Metro Man
    Options
    golf

Glad you had a good time. Nice course and close to DIA. Wish I could have joined you but I was working OT the night b4 w/colorado's wetheads second shift into the wee hrs.... I will never learn.

Under par is a great score no matter what course your on. The weather is going to be perfect this week. Too bad it couldn't have gotten here a couple of days earlier.

Metro Man
  • Oh, I wasn't

Dave,

I wasn't anywhere close to underpar. From the Pro T's I was lucky to bogey, dbl bogey and par.... but I had a blast and kept pace :-)

It was great that two twenty somethings would let me hang with them. Felt good to keep up. Nothing like the feeling of making par on a 209 yard par 3! (adding to it that the rockies were the backdrop!)

Thanks again!

• ScottMP
    Options
    Hey no fair

this is my thread....

Excuse me .. is this stall taken ??

• Metro Man
    Options
    rights

Isn't that what they call "squatters rights"!

Sorry for the hijack

Metro Man
  • Jamie Pompetti_2
    Jamie Pompetti_2 Member Posts: 62
    Options

It was a great time! The bride loved everything about Wet Stock. (Even you Scott)

She said that if all heating seminars / meetings are like that one I can always book a second ticket for her.

• ScottMP
    Options
    Now your screwed Jamie

lolololol

Now you'll never get a weekend away " Honey its work, you would'nt like it ".

Its was great to be with the whole family Jamie.

Scott

• no, no.....

excuse me madam, you dropped your napkin!

hahahha

it was just a fun romp! thanks for the space.
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Wetstock

I just got back home last night from the Colorado Honeymoon. What a great time! Wetstock was well worth the trip. It was a great pleasure to see all my old Wallie friends and make new ones. I had to stand alone a few times in the room and just take it all in. The talent that was standing in that room represented the best in our industry. It makes me very proud to be a part of it all!!

The Wall and all the people here are very special indeed!

Darin

• ScottMP
    Options
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Yes

I went to the Walnut Brewery as you recommended. I had a delicious handcrafted wheat beer (or two). Boulder is a beautiful place with the mountains looming right behind you! Myself and the Lovely Anne ( there Ruth, see I can speak and write in proper english - hahaha) had a nice week and really enjoyed the beauty of the Rockies. Estes Park was just breathtaking (literally for us flatlanders)! We did some snowshoeing in the Rocky Mountain National Forest, Cool. We even ran into Wayco Wayne and Ann Marie of all people at Buffalo Bill Cody's museum overlooking Golden and the Coors Brewery. We took the Cog Railway in Manitou, up to Pikes Peak which is over 14,000 feet in elevation - Sweet- we were above the cloud line! I have not downloaded any pics yet but I will post some soon.

Darin

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    Sweet!

Glad to hear you had a good trip Darin. We got pulled over for speeding right after we saw you. Ack! We changed course and went to Rocky Mountain Nat Park next, and hiked around Bear Lake. The Lake is at 9400 ft and surrounded by peaks looming over it. Beautiful. We could have used snowshoes, the snow was at least 3 feet over the Ice on the lake. We spent the night at the Boulderado Hotel in the middle of Boulder. Built in 1890 and recently renovated. TL Annmarie found shopping in the town center shops and I found a Sports bar to Drink some "Fat Tire" Ale and watch the Nuggets on the big screen. I didn't even notice the College Hotties that frequented the bar. Honest! WW

This discussion has been closed.