Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

American Forces in Kosovo

Options
I support your brother and all our troops 100%, and I pray for their safe return when their job is done.
Thanks, and thank your brother for me, Bob Gagnon

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=331&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• Paul Rohrs_4
    Paul Rohrs_4 Member Posts: 466
    Options
    My brother Scott in Kosovo

You may or may not remember me speaking of my brother Scott Rohrs serving in Kosovo. He left last July and is slated to come home this July.

I email him frequently but haven't seen much in the way of pictures until today.

There is just something about seeing "Old Glory" flying with a majestic backdrop coupled with American Forces that makes me even more proud of my country.

I don't want to elicit debate on American troops in other countries. I am just proud of my brother and our troops for their sacrifice.

Regards,

PR
  • jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Put me

in the proud camp, Paul.

Thanks for sharing and all the best to your brother and his "brothers and sisters".

:-)

Jack
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Paul

It is a damn good sight to see Old Glory waving anywhere. You can throw me into PROUD category as well.

A big thank you to your brother for his service to our country!

People seem to have forgotten that we are still in Kosovo as well as many other unheard of areas in the world.

Paul, Are you going to the Denver Wetstock? If so I look forward to meeting you in person!

Darin

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Rohrs_7
    Paul Rohrs_7 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Darin

Yes, I'll be there and I am looking forward to meeting you as well.

I have not forgotten your service to our country. Thank you!

Paul
  • Rocky_3
    Rocky_3 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    Thanks to your bro

and to his family, who also "serve" their country while he is away. Being from a military town who's troops have deployed to Iraq already once, and are slated to go again this September, I see first hand the moms who are left to carry on with the family by themselves. It never ceases to amaze me how these people proudly carry themselves in the face of hardship and sacrifice, most often uncomplaining and smiling. Gigantic Kudos to all who serve, and to their families, who serve as well.
    Rocky
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,096
    Options
    God Bless that man

Please thank him on behalf of Mad Dog and his family. WE are greateful!. MD

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Tony_23
    Tony_23 Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Me too

Nothing like Old Glory flying ANYWHERE to make my pride swell :)

Tell your brother he has a large contingent of supporting patriots here on The Wall.
  • Mark Hunt_4
    Mark Hunt_4 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    My thanks

to your brother for his dedication and sacrifice.

Next time you e-mail him, tell him I am buying him a drink in Denver. I will leave it up to you to see that he gets it!

God Bless the troops!

Mark H
  • Jim Pompetti
    Jim Pompetti Member Posts: 552
    Options
    Scott

WE are 100% behind him . Gods speed . I was in the 82nd Airborne and the highest salute we gave was AIRBORNE . AIRBORNE SCOTT
  • hootananny
    hootananny Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Nice pictures

Must not forget that just because there is not bullets flying or cars exploding, that this area is still dangerous.What intrigues this old mind is that this is considered a joont NATO project. Seemed that some allies had no problem commitin when most of the figting was done from above. But when boots are needed on the grond and some of theres may actually become casualties they shy away. Thinking of Afganistan, where once again the heavy fightin is from the Canucks, Yanks and Brits. Would be kinda nice if maybe sime of our Euro allies would actully commit to helpin the peiople in Afganistan.
    Hooter
  • Ted_9
    Ted_9 Member Posts: 1,718
    Options
    Helicopter

What are they doing there. Do they patrol the borders with the helicopters?

It's good to hear that he's coming home.
This discussion has been closed.