Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

How good it This? *~/:)

Weezbo
Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
has the class right now...i slipped out before the class starts to explore my surrounding a bit...Found a Computer! :)

i got to go eat up some goodies and get ready for class...Thanks For the class ....

Comments

• Brad White_185
    Brad White_185 Member Posts: 265
    I hope that

you can post photos, Weezbo, of both you and Dan together. While you are both legends, some believe that Dan does not really exist in Human Form.

:)
  • Darrell
    Darrell Member Posts: 303

Oh, he exists...I saw him! In fact he introduced me and my son to Weezbo right before dinner. Good food, good program, good info.

Thanks for coming, Dan.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Bruce Stevens_2
    Bruce Stevens_2 Member Posts: 82
    And my sister

assured me she saw the Easter Bunny too
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Made it home :)

The entire time was just phenomenal *~/:)

My dad is really doing much better .my little sister's life is squared up (there is a lot of stress in dealing with so many different agencies and problems one has never encountered ), The Wilo guy says that the ECO will be on the shelves in Chicago in days... maybe the ship came in Guys ....:)

The Class.?

That was just the Best ...

no way could a dream have been any better *~/:)

While there is a lot of music in the world, theres nothing like the tune of 'Pumping Away' Live .

There was so many people there ,the 4' Easter Bunny couldn't get in :)

• Nathan_6
    Nathan_6 Member Posts: 40
    Thanks for the Class Dan

Dan it was an excellent class and real nice to meet you in person after having read your books. Hope it doesn't take another 12 years before you come back to Alaska.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    It was so nice

to meet you guys and spend time together. Thanks for making me feel so much at home.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.