Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

panel rad on same zone as fin tube

kpc_10 Member Posts: 18
if you add a TRV on there. If that closes the head pressure will jump and flow will be dramaticly decreased...kpc


This discussion has been closed.