Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Peerless Pinnacle Oil Fired, HE Condensing Boiler

Options
Rick_73
Rick_73 Member Posts: 2
Not one person out there has installed or know someone who has installed this boiler?

Comments

• Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    Has anybody installed one yet

Worked for a Peerless distributor before I left wholesale. The Pinnacle Oil was coming out, I was wondering how they are doing? Pictures? Thanks...

Rick
  • singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Options
    Why

would anyone put one of those in, now that the Buderus Blueflame g125 boiler is available @ 90% AFUE. Of course one needs to go to Buderus to get certified but I'm working on that. : )

Hope you doing well !

Devan

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    blue flame?

does it use the 3000 control?
  • Supply House Rick
    Options
    Devan, my question exactly

Boy, they must have taken it in the shorts on that one (allegedly) Where I used to work wouldn't even bring them into stock. I was talking to Mark about this the other day and we figured not one have sold to date. I think we are right... Devan, thanks for asking, things are progressing nicely. Should be back mid-March. I have achieved Pro status in Wii bowling, golf & tennis hahahhahha
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    3 years since release.....

The only one I've ever seen was at the NEFI show last year.

#1..It's HUGE!!! Kind of reminds me of the Burnham Opus, and we all know where that went. A great thought, but not so much... practical.

#2 We still don't have the fuel needed to make them work well enough to be anything less than a "service nightmare"...IMHO

#3, regardless of the name on the product, it's still an import. The burner that was placed upon it was American...but what about the controls and other various sundries that are attached to it? Will they be available in short order...or am I going to have to leave someone without heat until a part shows up from Holland?

Until the fuel catches up with the rest of the standards that are in place in Europe....we aren't going to be seeing any(designed) condensing oil units. Many condense...but weren't designed for it! Chris
  • K HAYNES
    K HAYNES Member Posts: 10
    Options
    pinnacle

left nefi school in october. we had installed a pinnacle in our lab. i don't think they will be a hot seller because of the cost. this thing would suck to work on as the burner fires down from the top. you would need a ladder to work on the firing assembly.
  • Supply House Rick
    Options
    Failed Counter Day

We had a counter day for it over a year ago and had very little interest. It does breakdown easily with the provided threaded steel rod to lift heat exchanger out. Comes with a Beckett without a Riello option. Price and complicated venting ordering turned off the installers. Man, at least the Opus sold before it disappeared. With Buderus flying off the shelves there wasn't any reason to stock this...
  • Bick Bickerson
    Bick Bickerson Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Are these still for sale?

Anybody put one in yet? Are they still on the market?
This discussion has been closed.