Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Veismann Training

Options
Wild Rover
Wild Rover Member Posts: 41
I believe the new trainer is Jody Samuel (formerly of RST in Westwood, MA). I have attended training sessions with Jody in the past and he was very well informed and familiar with Viessmann and should make the transition seemless.

Comments

• Paul Fredricks_6
    Paul Fredricks_6 Member Posts: 88
    Options
    What's Up

I've been trying to get some Veismann training for our techs, mostly for the Vitoflame 100 (oil) as we have run into one or two. Ideally, I'd like to get the training at our facility (we have 40+ techs), but would be willing to send a few to Rhode Island.

The problem is the only thing I can find on their website is a training schedule for Waterloo (Canada?). When I call I'm told the person in charge of that sort of thing is Samantha Easter, But all I get is her voice mail. I've left a couple of voice mails, but never get a return call.

I have talked to the local rep too and let him know that we'd like to get some training, but I never hear back from him either.

What gives?

ps Oh, when I ask for tech support I get...voice mail. I'm starting to hate voice mail.
  • Darin Cook_5
    Darin Cook_5 Member Posts: 298
    Options
    Paul

I have left voicemail also with no reply concerning Viessmans solar training. After talking to Paul Pollets about the class, I thought it would be a great idea to go. I would love to attend the training - if only someone would call me back.

Darin

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Fredricks_6
    Paul Fredricks_6 Member Posts: 88
    Options
    1/2

Tech support called me back. 1/2 hour later. Not too bad, I guess. Glad I wasn't at the customers house waiting for it.
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Jim McCarthy

who did most of training for Viessmann, left the company.Jim did an excellent job and I for one will miss him.I believe they are shorthanded in the training dept until a replacement is found

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Options
    seemless

Well, I can't SEEM to get a return call.

We'll see.
This discussion has been closed.