Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bill from Honeywell

Options
jackchips_2
jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
One graphic in the magazine has Honeywell doing the BMS, Control valves, Controls and the Fire alarm/detection.

Some of the other companies listed are Carrier, Lenox, Grundfos, Armstrong, Caterpillar and AO Smith.

The building is 850+M high (which means nothing to me except it's HIGH). It has 170 pumps, 4,000 fan coil units, 3,600 fans, 52 heat exchangers and 140 air handling units.

It will be more than 160 stories with 465,000 square meters of floor space-more numbers I don't get.

Quite a project.

Jack

Comments

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Bill,

I receive a magazine called World Plumbing Review and there is an article on The Burj Tower in Dubai.

Fascinating stuff and interesting how big a role Honeywell is playing.

Have you or any of your friends at Honeywell been involved and can you share any "inside" conversations or insights about the tallest building in the world?

Just curious.

Thanks,

Jack

• Bill W@Honeywell
    Bill W@Honeywell Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Thanks for the note...

No, unfortunately,I don't have any contacts that are working on that project. Just came from our big sales meeting, and the executives did mention several mega-projects now underway. I also would like to know what's happening on that job, and if I ever get any real info, I will pass it on. Dubai...what an opportunity for solar goodies...
This discussion has been closed.