Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Which T-stats from Honeywell work with 3-wire WR zone valves?

Options
You can use the TH5110 non-programmable or the TH8110 programmable. Go into installer setup to select 3-wire control. You can look at both at http://customer.honeywell.com. Scroll all the way down to the bottom right corner. In the white box, type th5110, and click on the arrow. On the page that comes up, scroll down to installation instructions and click on pdf to the left.

Comments

• Plumdog_2
    Plumdog_2 Member Posts: 873
    Options
    White-Rogers 3-wire Valves

Which Honeywell T-stats are going to work with power-open/power-close 3-wire Zone Valves?
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    Regarding stats

I am pretty sure you can program the vision pro to control these. There was a thread not to long ago that Bill W replied to. Look at the manual and I think you will find this. Good luck, Tim
  • John Mills_5
    John Mills_5 Member Posts: 951
    Options
    VP

The Vision Pro can do it in a heat only application. Option 170, selection 5.
  • terry_5
    terry_5 Member Posts: 92
    Options

stay w/ wr stats
  • Plumdog_2
    Plumdog_2 Member Posts: 873
    Options
    Thanks for the Info

Many hapless customers are ordering stats from the internet or buying them at the Big Box; expecting big savings from nite setback-only to find frozen pipes in the morning. Bad advice being given at the Orange Smock Dept. Store. Thanks Carol!
  • Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman Member Posts: 765
    Options

I don't know how many times I have installed these stats and have never noticed that they can be used on a 3 wire. Cool! I have a job where I can use this info.

Dave Stroman

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• carol_3
    carol_3 Member Posts: 397
    Options

Best kept secrets!
This discussion has been closed.