Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pure pro trio boiler

Options
> Does anyone here have any experiance with the <BR>
> Purepro Trio boiler (sold by FW Webb)? It appears <BR>
> to be a Solaia copy. I have heard good things <BR>
> about the Solaia.<BR>
> <BR>
> Jim <BR>
<BR>
Hey Jim ,
The trio is a SOLAIA 3 pass, low mass,low nox,boiler! It is a incredible work horse, energy efficient and lots of home owners spread the word of the savings it produced to other homeowners alot of residual sales ussually try to match indirects colors with boilers, It does leave a small footprint! OF course its a cold start boiler too,and light too! I do hope this helps Ed

Comments

• Jim P
    Jim P Member Posts: 29
    Options
    Purepro trio boiler

Does anyone here have any experiance with the Purepro Trio boiler (sold by FW Webb)? It appears to be a Solaia copy. I have heard good things about the Solaia.

Jim
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    not a bad....

little boiler..I have not installed any, but a college of mine has done a few. kpc

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ed locklin_2
    ed locklin_2 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    trio/solaia

Hey Jim ,
    The trio is a SOLAIA 3 pass, low mass,low nox,boiler! It is a incredible work horse, energy efficient and lots of home owners spread the word of the savings it produced to other homeowners alot of residual sales ussually try to match indirects colors with boilers, It does leave a small footprint! OF course its a cold start boiler too,and light too! I do hope this helps Ed
  • Danno123
    Danno123 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Options
    TRIO pro problem

Installed TRIO last year and am now having to hit reset button on burner to start furnace.  System is oil fired and runs for short time when reset.  Plumber and electrician can find no problem.  HELP !!!
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,432
    Options
    need more info....

boiler size? Burner on it? is this a chimney vent or a direct vent? Has a oil burner tech cleaned it and run a combustion test w/ a analyzer
This discussion has been closed.