Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Combustio Analyzer

Dick Charland
Dick Charland Member Posts: 178
Biged, e-mail me your phone number and I'll track down the unit for you. We're the Bacharach reps in New England and we've had good results with turn around.

**** Charland

Comments

• Biged
    Biged Member Posts: 117
    Combustion Analyzer

Good morning, I don't know what's happening at Bacharach
    but I use to send my 125 to New Jersey for servicing and could pay a little extra to get it back in two days, now everything has been moved to headquarters and the turn around time is one week minimum. so now I have to consider my next move for the tuneups I have scheduled. It might be time to get a back up analyzer but the way Bacharach is going of late maybe I should investigate the Testo 3 something you know the new one, any experience with this unit.
    thanks
  • Guy_6
    Guy_6 Member Posts: 450
    Analyzer

I just picked up a Wohler, and I have been very impressed with both the design and operability. The hard carrying case is HUGE, but the intention is to protect the unit when you fall down the stairs with it :-).
  • Jim Bergmann_2
    Jim Bergmann_2 Member Posts: 79
    Testo 330/325m

The Testo 330 and 325m are two first class analyzers. Both are very easy to service and do not require return to the factory nor test gas for calibration. Go to www.testo330.com for more information or to Testo.com for information on the whole product line.

Thanks
    Jim Bergmann
  • phil_18
    phil_18 Member Posts: 5
    Analyzer

Anyone have a UEI C75 Combustion Gas Analyzer? Hows the unit and hows the service?
  • Marty_7
    Marty_7 Member Posts: 30

I like the Wohler unit. They are great people and guarantee two day turnaround on repairs.
  • S Ebels
    S Ebels Member Posts: 2,322
    We have a pair

We have a pair of Testo 325's that have served us very well. Both have been sent to Jersey once just so I have documentation that the calibration is spot on. Other than that, you can easily feild replace just about anything on the 325 or the 330 right at home. The guys in tech service at Testo will talk you through troubleshooting your unit if you ever have problems. I haven't had any trouble with either unit (1 is 4yrs the other is 2 yrs old) other than the normal maintenance. The hoses are original, as well as the T-couples, probe.........in short everything but the sensors. Good serviceable unit that will do residential and light commercial stuff all day everyday.
  • Mitch_4
    Mitch_4 Member Posts: 955
    I just got the UEi unit

and I like it. Simple dial controls, infrared transmitter to the printer. Large readout. My favorite is that they put a large magnet on the carrying case, So I just stick it to the furnace and have my hands free. The only thing is you have to dial in what you want displayed. The price for loarge readout, but not a mojor problem.

Simple well designed.. I tested it against my bacharach, and its as accurate.

Good buy

Mitch
This discussion has been closed.