Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Lilliputian Hot-water Job

Options
Knight boiler, Model # KBN080 16,000-80,000 input modulation, but the kicker is with programing you can limit max out-put, plus this boiler loves cold return water,up to 98% they claim. John

Comments

• Steamhead (in transit)
    Steamhead (in transit) Member Posts: 6,688
    Options
    Looked at a job today

old gravity system in a 2-bedroom cottage that calced to just under 22 MBH at design! I can't recall any boilers that are so tiny- anyone have experience with one?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_100
    Brad White_100 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    There has to be a market...

Even a domestic hot water heater is over-kill.... or is it?

I was going to suggest a Rinnai thru-wall modulating heater but it is a gravity HW system... a shame to retire it. I am sure if anyone can you will thing of something.

Sounds adorable! EDIT- just saw the other posting, this being the house of that fellow's sister near you.

Is it oil and down-fireable? T-50 Munchkin? It cannot cost that much to heat it, is Electric Geothermal WSHP a possibility? Even electric resistance at 7.0 kWH if a good rate? Was there not a RayPak in the 30 MBH range at one time? Might have been a two-stage one, 30 being the low. Shame not to match this one.
  • Boilerpro_5
    Boilerpro_5 Member Posts: 407
    Options
    Check out Slantfin Sentry, Victory boilers

34,000 input, 25,000 net output or thereabouts.

Boilerpro

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • rich pickering
    rich pickering Member Posts: 277
    Options
    NTI

Is supposed to have the Ti 100 ready for shipping. Or so I was told. 15,000 to 100,000.
This discussion has been closed.