Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

CO strikes the trade

John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
Saw this today, no other details:

COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- Police in Council Bluffs said a 62-year-old man died after he was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes while working at American Pumping Services.

Rescue crews were called to a building on Ninth Avenue at about 6:30 p.m. Sunday. When they arrived, they found Richard Crowder unconscious and a gasoline-powered generator running.


Investigators said the generator had filled the building with toxic fumes and killed Crowder.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.