Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thank You, Ron Jr. & Team

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
I'm pleased that you found help I appreciate yours. Thanks.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Bill Pidgeon_2
    Bill Pidgeon_2 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Thank You, Ron Jr. & Team

Writing to thank you for the quality boiler install at my parents house. My parents were so happy with the install, it convinced some friends down the street to also get a Meenan boiler installation.

I was there in August and the craftsmanship was outstanding - I've been procrastinating, but wanted to thank you before 2008 rolls in.

Also, to those lurking like I do, I wouldn't have known about Ron Jr and his outstanding Levittown boiler installations if it weren't for HeatingHelp.com. So, I bought a few bricks since, without Dan's web site, I doubt that I could have found Ron's team, from out here in Southeast Michigan. Buy a few bricks - supporting great information and a class web site, is good for the soul, and surely pays dividends.

Click on "Welcome", scroll to the bottom, then click on "Brick".

Bill Pidgeon
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Nice PostBill

Its SO nice to have a customer go out of thier way to make a compliment. You got the best installer in the industry. Having seen Ron's work for a years now, I know your job looks great with out even seeing the pictures.

Go Ron !!!

Ron's like the Patriots .. He's undefeated :)

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,230
    Options
    Mr. Pidgeon,

It sounds like you already realize you didn't just find some guy to do your boiler install, you found one of the best in the industry.
    Let's hope your good fortune continues through the new year.

And on behalf of those who take from this site frequently: thanks for plugging the bricks. Without user funding, we wouldn't have this resource available.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • Thank you so much Bill !

Man , you really did make my day . I'll see if I can repost the pic of the install . Do you remember the general date ? And thank you Scott and John , I really needed an attaboy . Rough week .

Dan's site is unique , isn't it ? A vast wealth of knowlege , heating and non heating related . All given out willingly . The first and the last site I visit . Every day .
  • Bill Pidgeon_2
    Bill Pidgeon_2 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Ron

Sorry I took so long to say thank you. While looking for the installation date, I found that your partner's name is Sal - please pass along the thank you to him also.

The contract was signed at the end of August or early September. I think the installation was in October 2006. I wasn't aware that you posted a pic - I would have thanked you back then, if I had been aware.

Scott and John, thank you for the nice comments.

Bill
This discussion has been closed.