Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

It's \"Meet your new grandson day\" (ME)

Options
Please post pictures when you get them, Mark- I am sure there will be many!

I look forward to a photo of Kaylon having you wrapped around that tiny little finger of his..... I love it when tiny tots defy physics...

Congratulations Grandpa!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Kaylon Hardy...

My eldest daughter successfully adopted a child from Guatamala this past summer. She was one of the last people to get a child out of the country before the government stepped in and shut the adoption process down. She's one very lucky girl. She lives in Tuscon Arizona. She, and her new son and his adopted daddy (my s.i.l.) are coming up to our house for this Christmas season (4 days worth)

Surround yourself with loved ones and friends. I know I will.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Grandpa Mark Eatherton (Sounds pretty neat, eh!)
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,543
    Options
    Bless you all.

Wonderful news, Mark. Thanks for sharing.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Chas_2
    Chas_2 Member Posts: 104
    Options
    best of luck grampa

All the best to you and your new grandson ,what a great way to help some one and open a future for some one who may have had to face a very hard life ,it seems you may have raised a daughter who shares in good values ,hoping the best holidays for you and yours peace and good luckclammy
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

Congradulations Mark, and happy holidays to all here on the Wall. Please do post pics. I will when the fam meets up...

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • bob_46
    bob_46 Member Posts: 813
    Options
    Yo Gramps

Happy Holidays! bob

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Merry Christmas

and congratulations to Grandpa ME and the family.

Jack and Linda
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Options
    Tis the Season!

For spreading cheer, joy & love. There's nothing like being a grandparent(G). Congrats to all & best wishes for a Christmas never to be forgotten.
  • Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman Member Posts: 766
    Options

Dave Stroman, Denver

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Here's a picture...

of me and my newest fishing partner...

Enjoy the Season.

ME
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Happy Holiday ME !

What a gift! Probably the best one you could EVER get.

Gonna try some ice fishing to get him started? Merry Christmas one and all. Chris
  • Brad White_184
    Brad White_184 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    I like

the full beard, Santa!

But Mark- you look so serious....

Many happy years of love and guidance between you.

Brad
  • Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291
    Options
    Hey Gramps

First of all Merry Christmas and congratulations!!!
    It's a really different and humbling feeling to contemplate why this or that particular child, out of all the millions looking for homes,wound up in our care.

We flew down to Guatemala City with daughter Sue and her Hubby Mike this past June and picked up Elijah Steven. That was right about the time that the government there was getting serious about the shutdown. We stayed in the Marriot in Guatemala City and happened to run into a guy there that did the radio equivalent of Good Morning America in Guatemala for NBC. The day we were going to get Elijah the wife of the (president?) was going to be at the hotel doing an interview about the whole deal. Sue hunted down the reporter and told him that if possible, she would like to say something either on the air or to the first lady regarding her feelings on the shutdown. (bunch of crap) What the reporter said back to her made us all nervous. He basically told Sue to shut up and keep a low profile if she wanted to get home with their new son. He then went on to describe a bit about how corrupt things are down there and that he knew of people who were literally hauled off planes all set to leave the country. It gave me the chills to hear him say that leaving Guatemala air space was when you could breath a sigh of relief. All in all, it was an experience I wouldn't have missed for the world!

What agency did your kids use?
  • Tom Hopkins
    Tom Hopkins Member Posts: 554
    Options
    What a great

gift at Christmas. Mark, you are truly blessed. Merry Christmas buddy! -G. Pex
This discussion has been closed.