Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Parts Supplier--Pex Supply?

fatty_2
fatty_2 Member Posts: 54
they don't stock much. usually, as in almost always, takes a week before they ship.

Comments

• Dave_4
    Dave_4 Member Posts: 1,405

Hello all! I can't find any rating information on a on-line business called Pex Supply. "http://www.pexsupply.com" They have a nice website, but I don't know if they are a reputable on-line seller? Anyone feel up to sharing any experiences with them? Thanks!

Steve
  • Chas_4
    Chas_4 Member Posts: 29
    Legit

The place is legit. Their website is not _that_ nice. It does not say if items are in stock or not. Communication is spotty. Ie, send them an email and they call you back the next day. Weird as you may end up playing phone tag. Prices are fair. Location seems to be NY state some place. I prefer my local supply house or Norther Supply and Patriot Supply for on-line shopping.
  • Chas_2
    Chas_2 Member Posts: 104

I've bought from them a couple of times. No problems. Stuff arrives well packed and in good time.
    Bruhl
  • Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman Member Posts: 766

I use them when my local suppliers do not have or can not get what I need. No problems so far. Good source for Gorton air vents and some brass goods. Spend over $300 and there is not shipping costs.

Dave Stroman, Denver

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Big Al
    Big Al Member Posts: 35

I ordered from them twice. Communication was poor. They charged my card right away, but didn't ship for over a week, didn't answer emails, and online chat help was unresponsive. I did eventually get what I ordered at a decent price.

I only ordered from Patriot Supply once, but they do seem like a better outfit.
  • Pete M_2
    Pete M_2 Member Posts: 18
    ok

I have used them, with no real problems. Once sent me the wrong control, I called and they sent out the correct one and I sent back the wrong one, all paid by them. From what I can tell they are a Long Island supply house, that also sells over the internet. Good place, shipping never more than one week, sometimes much sooner. And free if you order more than $300.00. Prices seem reasonable.

Pete
  • greggy
    greggy Member Posts: 1
    patriot supply

can't speak for pex supply, but patriot supply is a legit place with a retail outlet in LI, NY off the LIE. Good outfit, helpful, generally reasonable, and good amount of parts in stock. greggy
  • BC-CNY
    BC-CNY Member Posts: 1
    Agree

Ordered twice - comunication is a problem and shipping took several days when it was implied that the items were stock and could ship same day. However, I did get a quality product at a very good price. I'd order from them again if I didn't need it immediately.

Also agree about Patriot Supply - very fast shipping and helpful staff. Their website is difficult to search, though.
  • JBee_3
    JBee_3 Member Posts: 13
    pex-supply

They do a nice job.
  • Jon Held
    Jon Held Member Posts: 48

I have ordered air valves, thermostats, fittings, etc. from Pex. Never a problem and fast shipping. Got a new Honeywell Vision Pro stat overnight when shipped ground.
  • Marty_7
    Marty_7 Member Posts: 30
    Patriot Supply

Patriot Supply is the best I have found so far. Fast shipping, reasonable prices and great product knowledge.

I do most of my business with them.
This discussion has been closed.