Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

calling bill@honeywell

buy those seperately. My supplier however always asks if I need them when I am purchasing a new unit.


  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Don't mean to interfere, but

    Are you talking something like the R890 series control or something newer?

    Mike T.
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,738
    Honeywell flame safety relay

    If you are talking about a flame safety programmer, is it a 890 series, 4795 or rm 7800 series. they don't always come with a purge card depending on model, you order the amplifier, chassis, programmer and purge card separately with a lot of these units. Tim
  • Bill W@Honeywell
    Bill W@Honeywell Member Posts: 164
    That's a commercial FlameSafeguard product...

    I reaaly can't comment on that; that is a different division of Honeywell. If you can tell me where you are, I will find out who your FSG rep is, and I will get you his number. Sorry I couldn't help.
  • Glenn Harrison_2
    Glenn Harrison_2 Member Posts: 845
    David, I just went thru this

    Where I had to order the control, the timing card, and the flame detector card as separate items. And when I ordered them, I was instantly asked for the part numbers of the above items, not just the control number. The reason being there are several different timing cards and flame detectors available.
This discussion has been closed.