Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Western Suffolk Boces Ken Resnick

Options
chris_93
chris_93 Member Posts: 84
hey Ken,
I 've taken a few classes at Boces. All were great!! With oil prices through the roof, tuning the burner and getting maximum efficiency is every coutomers top priority. Any chance of you having just a burner tuning and efficiency semester? Maybe using the ond wet kit and the newer test guages on the market.
Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• helpingothershelpthemselves_2
    Options
    Boces

Mike,

I would agree with you that is a great idea for a "quicky" course.
    Including energy saving devices such as Becketts heat manager and outdoor resets would lend itself real well too.
    I do not make the course decisions at Boces other than writing the curriculum, preparing for class and instructing them , so , I would suggest contacting Boces to request a course of this nature. Give them a call @ 631-667-6000 ext. 320 talk with Kristine.
    Scheduling time is at an all time premium right now , but I am sure we can squeeeeeeeze it in if you would donate a shoe horn.

Ken Resnick

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• chris_93
    chris_93 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    Thanks

Ken,
    Thanks, I will give her a call.
    I find customers now a days want to figure the MPG's of their boiler, similar to their cars, and i can sure understand why.
    Getting a lot more calls from people who are interested in outdoor reset, wanting to know what efficiency their burner is running at and the heat manager as you stated.
    I got the shoehorn just need to know what day to use it; Hopefully they can squeeze a quick class in!!
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.