Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Vertical fin tube possibilities?

I have a 3/4" copper return trunk running down the corner of a stairwell (yes, I hated to do that, but this is a 20 x 22 house built 1865 with 1x6 boards as inner wall studs, and 3x3 exterior wall studs) - before I insulate and box it in, I wondered if there was any such product as vertically finned tube, or some clever way of creating some, which would provide a bit of 'take the chill off the stairs' - there is really no appropriate available wall space for standard baseboard.

Thanks in advance for any brainstorms!



  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    YEP !

    Runtal vertical panels are not only available...they are art and will/can make the radiation look like it belongs there.

    I don't have a link to install, but I'm sure they have a web site with lots of information. Chris
This discussion has been closed.