Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

I like Michelle's style (Dan H.)

If you are not enthusiastic about what you do, why should anyone else be? Your attitude reflects your product. BE POSITIVE! Every day is a good day (if YOU make it a good day). Tim

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    Just got this. Pay Ellen a visit; it's a good place.

Hi. Let me introduce myself. My name is Michelle Teter and I am the new kid at Bare Bones Biz. I will be working with Ellen as her Publicity and Marketing Director. I started working with Ellen in September and I am excited for this opportunity and new adventure.

One of my main responsibilities is to promote Ellen and her website. I have issued a challenge to myself to increase the number of people who opt in on her website, by 300 hits by the end of the month.

Yes, that's right...I have two days to get that done!

So I need your help. If you have benefited from the Bare Bones Biz website or Ellen's expert advise on help for small business's, I encourage you to invite a friend to visit the website, BareBonesBiz.com and join the awesome community that offers FREE, valuable business tools like teleseminars, pod casts, Biz Plan Binder Tabs, a glossary of weird accounting words and business articles!!!

Spread the word and help me watch the numbers grow, grow, GROW!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Love, peace and $$$,

Michelle Teter
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.