Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

YEAH ROCKIES!

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
Rockies were No Push Over. Last nights game was tight.

Rockies did'nt turn out to be as good as everyone thought but they gave a good effort.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Tim Lindstrom
    Tim Lindstrom Member Posts: 42
    YEAH ROCKIES!

Congrats to the Red Sox on their impressive sweep but let's not forget the Rockies. The late season and Playoff magic the Rockies worked brought so much excitment and joy to Colorado. For the first time the World Series was played in Denver and whatever the outcome it shouldn't overshadow the accomplishment of what nobody expected them to achieve.
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Well said...

I missed the news until just now (not a huge sports follower) but am delighted for our Sox.

Still, the Rockies got there not by accident- it shows character and skill in a wide open sandbox. In a way, I could root for them too.

Sorry that it did not extend to a return trip to sea level and hoped it was more of an extended contest. I was certain that the thinner air would be more of a challenge.

Yes, Yeah Rockies!
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • The Sunrise was Red in Denver this morning....

Red Sox red....

Your guys were awesome on both ends of the game.

We LOVE our Rockies, and I want to thank them for one of the best fall classics I've ever experienced, REGARDLESS of the outcome.

I generally don't follow the fall classic that closely, but for obvious reasons, I was glued to the radio/television this fall.

Congratulations Boston. Your team is deserving of the title, World Champions.

ME
  • Jim_65
    Jim_65 Member Posts: 184
    Rockies

Being a Colorado native and a huge sports fan we have nothing to be ashamed about. Yes, I wish we wouldn't have been swept.

We (here in Denver) should all be very proud of OUR COLORADO ROCKIES!! The game on Saturday night was electrifying even though we could only get it down to 6-5. I had the priviledge to be there and what a night to remember.

I have to admit that I am a little jealous of the future of Boston sports...World Series Champion Red Sox, Unstoppable Patriots, Revamped Celtics and top of the ranking Boston College.

Congrats on a great season!
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Don't ask about

our hockey or basketball capabilities. Just don't.
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    I disagree

The Rockies were as good as everyone thought they were. It was just that the Red Sox were awesome. It was an interesting Series and sometimes quite a pitcher's duel. Ruthe
  • Jim_65
    Jim_65 Member Posts: 184
    My

sincerest apologies Mr. White.
This discussion has been closed.