Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Radiant Heat contractor in Santa Barbara, CA 93110

Options
Cheryl_4
Cheryl_4 Member Posts: 1
I want to install radiant heating in my house in Santa Barbara, CA and am looking for a contractor. The floors are hardwood and there is a subfloor. I have this type of heating in my house in Pleasanton and have a Viesmann boiler. Any suggestions? Thanks. Cheryl

Comments

• Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    Options

Did you look under resources at the top of the page? Dave Forbes ( California Radiant ) is listed there, if I recall correctly...not sure of his area though..

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Fred Harwood_2
    Fred Harwood_2 Member Posts: 195
    Options
    radiant

Perhaps nowhere else on the planet than in SB can radiant work so well. If only the wildfires, and the mindset fostering them, would stop.

Get a competent contractor, and your comfort should be assured, absent wildfires.
  • Tom Hopkins
    Tom Hopkins Member Posts: 553
    Options
    Radiant Heat Contractor

We are located in Southern California (Santa Monica) and have jobs in Montecito/Santa Barbara and as far north as Pismo Beach.

We are very experienced Viessmann installers as well. I recommend them on every job.

We'd be happy to take a look at your project.

Regards,

Jacob Gooze

ACME Environmental Group
    3200 Airport Avenue #18
    Santa Monica, CA 90405
    (310)397-2199
    info@acmegreen.com
    http://www.acmegreen.com
  • Tim from Timco

Hi- I'm working with Jerry Sullivan in Los Angeles and he said a guy named Tim from Timco in Santa Barbara was the best he knew. The phone # for Timco in SB is disconnected. If you are the same Tim how can we get hold of you.

Thanks Geoff DeWan Fort hill Construction
This discussion has been closed.