Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Heads up on where to buy Isolation Flanges

Ferguson sells the (by all appearances) Webstone isolation flanges under their FNW brand.

Can't afford to buy flanges, male adapters, and valves for what they sell them for. The flanges cost less. Shucks, a pair of isolation flanges costs me about the same as a pair of bronze flanges would.

Plus it's all put together so it saves on labor too.


  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,121
    I prefer

    The B&G with the swivel flanges and nice plated bolts. Grundfos is a close second.

    I luse the other Webstone products like the purge valves.

    hot rod
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Glenn Sossin_2
    Glenn Sossin_2 Member Posts: 592
    Boston Valve

    Boston Valve sells a nice product - one version includes a tapping for a boiler drain to purge & set screw bleeders. It works out to be less than buying all the fittings. We added the boiler drain in this photo.

    See photos
  • Steve Ebels_3
    Steve Ebels_3 Member Posts: 1,291

    We use the model with the built in purge valve on both sides of the circ. That full port valve will flow a bunch more water when purging than a boiler drain. My only complaint with them is the lack of a swivel like the B&G flanges. The Webstone flanges are a lot heavier than anything else I've used.
This discussion has been closed.