Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Very Lucky, Toured TT

Guy Woollard
Guy Woollard Member Posts: 82
Thank you for the kind words, and I am sorry that I missed you. Being based out of Massachusetts, I really don't spend too much time in NJ; I usually travel there when we have a contingent of New Englanders down for training. I act as translator, filling in the missing Rs whenever possible.

Comments

• Being Canadian I was

lucky enough to have the opp. to take the TT factory training in Blackwood NJ. the last few days. I asked about Guy, but he was "on the road" servicing customers. I already knew TT makes a GREAT Product, but everyone there (including Greg), was very hospitable to any question.
    Along with the great training, we were told there are many NEW additions to the TT line soon available, so keep your ears-on!

Dave
  • Ross_17
    Ross_17 Member Posts: 1
    TT Tour

You lucky dog! I think that would be a cool tour to take.
    Everyone that I've dealt with between local reps. tech support & Mr. Wollard have been true professionals concering their products. Locally, these boiler are really starting to take off. I'm gald to say that I was one of first people in the area to install one (in my own house)
    Ross
  • Dobber
    Dobber Member Posts: 91
    TT

Going to be heading down in 3 weeks with Hydronic Systems out of Toronto.Looking forward to it.

Dobber
    If you don't have time to do it right, what makes you think you have time to do it over?
  • ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    TT

I have not dealt with Triangle Tube a lot, but I will second that Mr. Woollard is a true professional and is willing to go out of his way to help. He sure helped me out.
This discussion has been closed.