Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

copper to ci connection

Pete M_2
Pete M_2 Member Posts: 18
Do I need to put in a dielectric union between cast iron flow check / pump flange and copper tube? Or can I just go with a copper MPT adapter? Have looked at some pictures on the site and most show only a MPT adapter.



This discussion has been closed.