Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

baxi boilers

Options
RMA
RMA Member Posts: 55
What about these boilers?

Comments

• Perry_3
    Perry_3 Member Posts: 498
    Options
    Baxi Boiler...

I am a homeowner who looked at them a bit over a year ago... and quickly moved on. In the end I installed a Viessman Vitodens 200.

I also considererd the Pristigue Triangle Tube boiler a good option - but it was to large (capacity wise) for my application.

I sure wish Viessman would coume out with something like a 4-16 model....; and that Pristique would come out with a Triangle Tube boiler about 1/2 the capacity.

Perry
  • Bob Forand
    Bob Forand Member Posts: 305
    Options
    Search

Hi RMA, my opinion differs from Perry, so I would suggest that you use the search button and read all of the posts. Not everyone will or has the tremendous amount of money that the Vitodens commands. It is worth every penny, but sometimes unaffordable for some.
  • bigwilly104
    bigwilly104 Member Posts: 50
    Options
    looks great

and I know thats totaly not the point but it does. Its quite too. Very low capacity on the Baxi Luna not much domestic hot water. but it has built in hot water priority. comes with its own primary pump. did I metion it looks great. That really feels good to stand back an see a nice looking machine. I really don't like that about the munchkins. between the name and the looks I feel like I am installing a kids toy box. It is kinda middle of the road for effeciancy about 85% I think. ALso you cant go to far with the flue and the pipe is pricy compared to mod/cons that use PVC. But in the right aplication a great meadian cost machine that has givven no trouble so far and all customers have been happy.
  • noplumber
    noplumber Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Baxi - Quality

For the money.....Nothing beats the Baxi boilers!
    They are the most complete package for wall hung boilers in the market and Baxi has been making wall hung boilers for over 35 years. Viessmann is great, but way too expensive when you can get a Baxi that performs just as good for a fraction of the cost.
  • Larry_47
    Larry_47 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Baxi

The Portland Group carries both Baxi and Viessmann. If there is anything we could do to help you make your decision, do not hesitate to call. (401-273-3044)
This discussion has been closed.