Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Anyone have a Rehau Everloc Tool Kit they want to sell?

Options
Eric_8
Eric_8 Member Posts: 66
Hey, lemme look into that...

Comments

• Eric_8
    Options
    Anyone have a Rehau Everloc Tool Kit they want to sell?

Thanks to my health improving (it's been a few years of HELL) I am easing back into my passion, radiant heating.

I really, really don't want to use the crimp connectors on my first job that is coming up and have good access to Rehau tubing at a very competitive rate. I will have to order my fittings special order but I can do that.

But I don't have a tool and the price of a new one is more than I can afford for just getting started back up.

So... is there anyone out there that has a Rehau tool kit they want to sell? If so, shoot me an email at 22rifle@gmail.com please.

And wish me luck! My "first" job is a 10,200 sq. ft. commercial building. Picking up the deposit today! Yeehaw!
  • Eric_8
    Options

First and last bump...
  • Don \"Grumpy\" Walsh
    Options
    Possibility??

Your Rehau distributor should have an Everloc kit you can rent or perhaps borrow. Have you tried them?
  • Bob Forand
    Bob Forand Member Posts: 305
    Options
    Where are you located?

Hi Richard, where are you located ? Get me your e-mail address, I can help you.
  • Eric_8
    Options

22rifle@gmail.com
  • Bob Forand
    Bob Forand Member Posts: 305
    Options

I just sent you an e-mail.
    Bob
  • Richard Miller
    Richard Miller Member Posts: 68
    Options

Bob hooked me up. Thanks Bob!
  • joetheplumber
    joetheplumber Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Rehau tool kit

Hello, I have a brand new never used Deluxe Everloc Rehau toolkit to sell.  1/2" through 1' . doylerogers@rocketmail.com or Joe (530) 320-6174
  • joetheplumber
    joetheplumber Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Rehau tool kit

Hello, I have a brand new never used Deluxe Everloc Rehau toolkit to sell.  1/2" through 1' . doylerogers@rocketmail.com or Joe (530) 320-6174
This discussion has been closed.