Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What Type Of Valve Is This?

Rich_43 Member Posts: 7
This valve is installed on the return side of a hot water convector where there should be a balamcing valve. Does anyone have any information on what type of valve this is or who makes it?


This discussion has been closed.