Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

under cabinet hot water heat

John OJohn O Posts: 1Member
What type of under cabinet units are avialable with a fan to place under a base cabinet in the kitchen. We have hot water heat in the house with perimeter fin tube units on the outside walls, but as part of a remodel have placed kitchen cabinets on the outside wall requiring the removel of the preexisting fin tube units. Where can we buy these units, from what suppliers, web sites of suppliers etc. preferably in Minnesota. John


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!