Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Brown Sugar ..... Jagger's Birthday today

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
Mike is 64 years old.

Still younger than drummer Charlie Watts at who's 66.

I agree Chris, they hav'nt had a Great Album for years.

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    Options
    I can't no .....

Satisfaction !!!

Mick the rooster on acid Jagger !!!

You gotta give the guy credit for still rockin !! I mean the guys is older than most of the wallies ..

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Rohrs_4
    Paul Rohrs_4 Member Posts: 466
    Options
    I'm Estimating...

He's getting kind of old. :)

Regards,

PR
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Happy Bithday Mick!

Sent lovingly by DIRT!

He's gotta be as old as dirt...and My WORD...WHY do they keep going? Richards falls out of a tree...and makes headlines, (So do courderoy pillows!)

Big stadiums...Big money for tickets and they're STILL able to collect social security.

Move on! RETIRE and be done with it. Their last 3 albums went "Aluminum",at best.... Now, Some Girls....that was the last album I remember...and they were old then!

Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest. Chris
  • ALH_4
    ALH_4 Member Posts: 1,790
    Options
    And

He looks older than most of the "Dead Men"
  • Josh_10
    Josh_10 Member Posts: 787
    Options

Why not keep going? They are still selling out stadiums, they still enjoy it, and they are making big money. Many of us still want to see them in concert which is why we buy tickets. In my mind there isn't one good reason for them to stop!
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    This may get me in trouble

Jagger has been way over rated since the early 70's. "Get Your Ya Ya's Out" was their last great album. Did you see the Super Bowl? Mark, John Barba, Steve Zzzz would have put on a better show! They were horrible! Dig that album out and you will see that it went down hill from there. Stones suck...

Rick
  • Mark Hunt_2
    Mark Hunt_2 Member Posts: 80
    Options
    who's mike?

mike is 64 years old. was he a roadie or sumthing?
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    Mike and the Mechanics

He worked on Mick's cars...
  • Tom Hopkins
    Tom Hopkins Member Posts: 554
    Options
    I saw them

at JFK stadium in Philly in the summer of 1978,a friend talked me into the ride by telling me "They're getting old,this will be the last tour,Keith's going to jail in Canada etc"

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Rick

I'll give them the benifit of one or two good songs per album but thats it.

I agree, overrated since the early seventies. My vote for longest and best rock band is still The Who.

Scott

• Bill W@Honeywell
    Bill W@Honeywell Member Posts: 164
    Options
    Methinks they need to keep touring & recording...

just to pay their MEDICAL bills! Watts & Richards look like ambulatory corpses or zombies, and it's not hard to think that they keep Mick in some life support "pod" when he's not performing. Anybody remember Gerry & the Atrics on the Muppet Show? HEHEHE!
  • mtfallsmikey
    mtfallsmikey Member Posts: 765
    Options
    Now,

Wasn't Bill Wyman the oldest of the original group?..How old is he now? must be pushing 70.
  • ScottMP
    Options
    I figure he

gotta be 71 ....

My God, the guy looks pretty ggod for 71. Alot better than Kieth looks huh ?

Scott

This discussion has been closed.