Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thouhgts and prayers for Gram who is now 94

Alan R. Mercurio_3
Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
Ruthe, I’m so happy to hear Grammy is home and doing better. Please tell Grammy that by God’s grace I’ll be there next year for the “Jerry Bash 20008” and I’ve got dibs on the first hug. :)

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=408&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com

Comments

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    My mom

whom those of you at the Jerry Bash met, just this weekend started having some cardiac symptoms, chest pressure and shortness of breath. She is still at home but not doing stairs anymore. So glad you all got to meet her. She had a great day with everyone. She says her only problem is that she is now officially 94. A prayer or thought for her will be greatly appreciated. Ruthe
  • Brad White
    Brad White Member Posts: 2,398
    Done, Ruthe

Your mom is one very cool lady, tough and kind. I enjoyed meeting her and speaking with her. My thoughts are with her and you of course.

Brad
    "If you do not know the answer, say, "I do not know the answer", and you will be correct!"

-Ernie White, my Dad
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,513
    A hug from me.

I loved singing to her at the party.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620

Ruthe, Grammy is in my prayers. maybe you can show her this picture and tell her to think of it as another hug from me.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    Your friend in the industry,

Alan R. Mercurio

www.oiltechtalk.com
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    ER

Just got home from spending the evening in the ER. She is admitted overnight andof course feeling just fine. offering to go up and down stairs to show them what one of these attacks looks like. And offering to dance with the male nurses. No cardiac damage shows at t his time. Hopefully home tomorrow. Thanks for your thoughts. Ruthe
  • Empire_2
    Empire_2 Member Posts: 2,343
    Ruthe

She looks like a fire cracker and should be OK. I noticed that the still has the presence of mind to APPLY the brakes on that walker when she is squeezing all the info out of Al....:-) I know, my dad has the same walker....I hope this brought a smile to your face.....We are all family here....

Peace.

Mike T.
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    thanks

all tests negative still. Should be home this afternoon. Ruthe
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Mom home

and doing well. Just a little life style change for both of us. She is now downstairs with me and has no more stairs to climb every day. Loses a little of her independence but it was time.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    She is cool

Ruthe:

I enjoyed meeting 'mum' and wish all of the best as she heads toward 100!
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    You bet.

You are at the top of the 2008 list. Ruthe
This discussion has been closed.